{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...... }

{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED... }

Hello There!

After considering it for some time - I've decided to jump into this great big world of blogging.  I'm a 20something year old, former Marketing Director, turned Stay-at-home mom who enjoys creating things for my daughter and my home.  I'm fortunate enough to be married to a man who is pretty handy himself and we have currently taken on the project of remodeling our first home and have been doing everything ourselves, which has been interesting because our taste tend to clash.

This pic is my husband and I on our wedding day 4 years ago...

  In addition to being a Mom and wife I have also turned my crafty hobby into a business.  I am the owner of "Inspired By Felicity Boutique", http://www.inspiredbyfelicity.etsy.com/ - I will offer special discounts to my shop on my blog from time to time.

I look forward to sharing my life, my love of creating things, interior design, motherhood and my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...