{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...... }

{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED... }

Pottery Barn Design Studio

I was doing some shopping on Pottery Barn's website last night - I ended up purchasing this wall art set that was on sale:
Alternate View
 While on their site I discovered they have an awesome "Design Studio" that offers ideas, inspiration and advice for decorating your home.  I spent quite a bit of time exploring their entertaining ideas, and inspiration pictures of different rooms and reading interior design articles such as "How to decorate a small living room".  You can find ideas for theme parties complete with tablescapes, recipes, music and more.  I also really enjoyed the section on "Finding Your Style

I have determined my style is a mix of Mediterranean...
and cottage style...
and Farmhouse...

I am very anxious for my pictures to come in so I can finish my living room - We have been in our house for almost a year now and things are finally starting to feel complete as far as the way everything looks - will post before and after pics soon.

3 comments:

  1. New follower from Blogging Buddies team! Glad to see you got the "follow me" widget installed (I just read your thread).
    I can't wait to see the before and after pics. =)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am very interested in your blog and am now your newest fan!!

    Chatter from Texas
    and
    Note Cards and Photos by Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you on Blogging Buddies. Very nice blog! I started blogging in August and my Etsy shop in September. Can spend an amazing amount of time on these things, can't we? It's fun though.

    Lynette
    www.sweetposydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...