{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...... }

{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED... }

Saturday Home Showcase

I am in love with the home I'm featuring today.  I am showcasing the home of blogger "Pawley's Island Posh".  Not only is her home fantastic but her blog is as well, she is obviously a woman with style as you will see from these pics of her fantastic home decor:

One of my fav things about this decor are the unexpected pops of animal print that she has thrown in here and there, I love to do the same thing in my home!








Get Featured: If you would like to have your home featured please send me a link to pictures and I will take a look and see if it fits my style and possibly feature you

Coming Up: Mommy Monday

-Pamela


7 comments:

  1. Wow, loved that tour, very nicely done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! I love how much light is in her house! Whenever I buy my own home to settle down in, natural light is a MUST. I love the colour palettes, and while I'm not HUGE on animal prints, she's done it impeccably well!

    Great post, thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    Erin from BloggingBuddies :)
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a colorful house!! I love that natural light too! Love it! Can't wait to see what you have for us next week.

    I just posted my Sunday Studio feature. It's just as colorful =)
    www.coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bеlieve that is one of the such a lot significant information for me.
    Andd i'm hpрy reaing yοur article. However wanna statement on somе basic issues, The site taste is wonderful,
    the articles is in reality nice : D. Good task, cheers

    my website; prescopodene robert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...