{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...... }

{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED... }

Fall & Thanksgiving Decor at my House

Okay, I know I've been kind of absent on the blog lately.  I am pretty overwhelmed right now getting ready for the "An Affair of the Heart" show in Tulsa, OK this month.  It is one of the biggest shows in the nation and I've been working day and night to get prepared.  But of course I've still had to find time to keep the house looking fresh and add a bit of Fall decor.  Working on the house is a nice break from "work" every now and then.


I love gathering things from the outdoors to bring in.  It's a combination of the fact that I like the natural look and that I'm frugal and love FREE home decor!






I have tons and tons of scrapbook paper, so I figured I should put some of it to use in the house, since I never have time to scrapbook....




Felicity and I love gathering the acorns and pecans in the yard.  Felicity is so into it now that whenever she goes outside she constantly looks at the ground watching for them, it's so cute.




Also, I've added a couple new things to the shop.

Vintage Headband with Rolled Roses-pink, white, headband, rolled rose, fabric, vintage

Custom Color Satin Flower Bow-satin, flower, clip, hair bow

Well, Felicity is wanting to go outside and play so we are heading outside for a while before I have to get down work today!

3 comments:

  1. I like the spray of outdoors brought in! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to share this (or any of your other great ideas) at the link party going on now at ‘Or so she says …’ We’ve also got a fun “Favorite Things” giveaway going on right now. Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring decorations, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...